School Groups / Field Trips
$8 per child, parent or sibling. Teachers and teacher’s aides are free.
- All Teachers and Staff admitted FREE with Staff ID.
- All additional parents, siblings (2 & older) and chaperones must pay.
- School reservations must be confirmed online 48 hours in advance.
- Each child will get a small orange pumpkin included with their entrance.
- Teachers will also receive a pumpkin for free.
- Plan on a minimum of 2 hours for your field trip. It takes more than 2 hours to do everything on the farm. If you have time, we suggest planning on a 3-4 hour field trip to the farm.
- Activities included for field trips are: Scavenger Hunt, Pedal Carts, Animal Barrel Train, Corn Maze, Story Trail, Petting Zoo(not everything is open to enter), Farm Jumps, Pumpkin Field, Hay Mountain
- If your group has special needs please let us know. We have some activities available that are wheelchair accessible and we can help you plan your visit.
- Students should be prepared with jackets and sunscreen and outdoor appropriate shoes.
- Lunch and picnic areas are available.
"*" indicates required fields